Owning a pool is without a doubt an amazing thing, as you will be able to relax and swim at any time you would like. Don’t you yet have a pool, but you would like to build a spectacular one in the near future? If so, then you should have a look at the following breathtaking home pool designs, for some inspiration.
Go for minimalist and transparent
A minimalist and transparent pool will look absolutely incredible. Lots of people like such a design, but they are afraid that the glass is not strong enough, and this is not true. It is actually extremely strong, and it is specially created for this sort of job. However, having a pool like this on your property will make you spend your whole free time in it. Swimming will become even more enjoyable and relaxing. It is without a doubt spectacular. Therefore, do not hesitate and go for minimalist and transparent design like the one in this picture.
Choose an amazing shape
If you want to be different, then you must definitely choose this design. A pool in a guitar shape is definitely one of the breathtaking home pool designs. It is amazing and it certainly won’t go unnoticed. Keep in mind that for clean and clear water, you will need to get a robotic pool cleaner. This type of device just needs to be turned on, and it will automatically do the whole job for you. It will efficiently remove debris and many other things that usually end up in the water, such as leaves, flies, and so on. Clean water actually means that your health will be protected, which is essential when owning a pool.
An inground swimming pool means a relaxing place for gatherings, parties, and such other events. As we all know, one of the biggest decisions is swimming pool design is choosing the shape. As there are so many ways it can be shaped, it’s good to know some of the most popular types:
- Rectangle – This is the most common shape, it is long, straight, and narrow and it’s great for swimming laps. Its geometrical, straight shape is more formal in nature and this is because of the straight edges.
- Oval – This is another common type and fits in the category of rectangular pools. This type is ideal for families who love to play water sports since you can set up a variety of sports equipment.
- Kidney – This shape is similar to a long oval notch on one side. It’s a popular pick as it suits most of the backyards dimensions. In addition to this, some homeowners place a spa area and greenery.
- L -shaped – This one’s an extension of the typical rectangular pool. It is ideal for different uses thanks to the natural contour aids separation of diving and shallower areas. It allows for lap swimming, too, as it has a longer length.
- Free form – In this case, it does not comply with any typical pool design and it’s great for including landscaping elements, such as palm trees, shrubs, and many other more.
Make it stunning
Having a pool at home is a wonderful thing, as you will have your own privacy. This is something that you do not have at public swimming pools. Moreover, you can swim as much as you’d like and relax with your friends. Building a pool like this with a waterfall feature is definitely a fantastic idea. You won’t do anything else but relax and enjoy the time spent there with your dear ones. If you have a view like the one in this picture, then you should consider yourself lucky as it is without a doubt stunning. Not many people choose a wooden floor, but if you do so, then you will add a touch of elegance and warmth to the whole decor. Some comfortable sunbeds should not miss, and the lights inside the pool as well.
We hope that these designs will serve as inspiration for you to create a breathtaking pool area. However, keep in mind that no matter how gorgeous your pool design is, it won’t mean a thing if your pool water is dirty or cloudy. In order to keep your pool crystal clear with minimum effort, we advise you to buy the Dolphin Nautilus robotic pool cleaner. This automatic pool cleaner costs 50% less than competitive pool cleaners. However, it gets the job done in any type of pool.
The Dolphin Nautilus robotic pool cleaner will scrub your pool’s walls and floor, without any assistance. It is very easy to use and very low maintenance. You can check it’s ratings on Optima Institute , where you can compare it with similar models. On that great website, you will also find a helpful pool cleaning guide, that will help you keep your pool water clean and safe.
These being said, keep in mind that when it comes to a home swimming pool, it should be clean and it should match the design of your garden. These two factors are highly important, so don’t get too excited with fancy pool designs and neglect the things that really make the difference.